*Individual treatment results may vary
Dear patients of Spokane Center for Facial Plastic Surgery:
Our clinic is now open for in-person visits.
We are asking our patients to follow the guidelines below:
– Please bring your own mask and wear it at all times.
– Social distancing is very important; we are staggering appointments to allow for minimal contact between individuals.
– Please only bring ONE person with you to your appointment.
– We will have a temperature taking station as you enter our building and all individuals will be checked.
– Please do not come to your appointment if you have a fever, new cough, loss of taste/smell or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19.